Working with cacao is an honor, as this plant’s abundance touches its ecosystems, its farmers, and its enjoyers like you and me.
CACAO is one of the most pharmacologically complex plant substances know to man. It contains 300-1200 individual constituents, when consumed together (and with minimal sugar) can boost our state of mind.
Cacao is known to:
- Contain high levels of magnesium
- Boost neurotransmitters like serotonin, dopamine, anandamine, and phenylethylamine
- Contain theobromine, a gentle energy-booster that helps absorb other nutrients in cacao
- Expand blood vessels, instead of constricting them
- Impact the endocannabinoid system…
We fuse our cacao with foods that go above and beyond the typical benefits of regular food. These commonly-called “superfoods” have been used for centuries to heal. They are backed by modern research and, we believe, can help us become our best selves.