In a world challenged by fragile ecosystems, dwindling water, and human disempowerment, we believe business has the power and responsibility to help transform our planet.
At Mandala, our business model empowers our customers and suppliers, connects with the land, and uses radical accountability, integrity, and transparency as a beacon towards a better future.
We are proud to be amongst the pioneers of the rapidly growing Certified B Corps using business as a force for good.
Our goal is to be a positive influence on the systems we depend on.
Will our great-grandchildren be proud of us?
We ask ourselves this question each day at Mandala’s Wild Craftory. It helps us guide our sourcing, shipping, & manufacturing.
We honor and respect the farmers growing our sacred cacao many miles away, while conserving and sourcing cherished herbs in our native Southern Appalachia.
Our efforts resulted in a National Precedent in partnership with the National Forests for sustainable wildharvesting of wildcrafted herbs from public lands. This step adds a layer of protection from lumber interests and helps promote the return of old growth forests.
Our packaging reflects the promise of a circular economy by using plant-based cellulose wrappers and post-consumer recycled sleeves for our chocolate.
Embracing Deeper Connection
Mandala is creating a community of people who are ready for a radically different lifestyle.
Our radical lifestyle philosophy promotes:
- Deep care for the food that goes in our bodies, where it was sources, and how it was treated.
- Daily choices to wake up our inner-superpowers.
- Honing the mind, body, and spirit.
- Curiosity and the Adventurous Spirit to know what is out there and decide to put ourselves in the middle of it. Again and again.
- Strengthening our relationships with the Earth and its delicate balance of living ecosystems.
You’re always and forever invited to join us.